Preparing Your Artwork
The applications used in production design are:
- Adobe Illustrator 9.0 or 10 (vector art): Saved with type outlined or with both printer and screen fonts included. Save as an .eps (Encapsulated PostScript) file, vector based file.
- Adobe PhotoShop 6.0 or 7.0 (scanned 4 color process images): Save art as an .eps (Encapsulated PostScript) file or Tiff (Tagged Image File Format).
- JPEG files are NOT acceptable. Saving a JPEG in an Illustrator file is also NOT acceptable.
- Any artwork requiring specific color matches MUST have color codes included with art. Otherwise we can NOT guarantee a color match on your order.
- Other applications may be used but will require a minimum of (1) hour additional art time at $65.00 per hour.
World Cup Supply, Inc. will supply 1 mock-up with 2 revisions for each order at no charge.
Any additional customer requested revisions will be provided at $50.00 each.
Please count on three weeks for production time. Before the three week clock starts ticking, a mock-up(s) is generated from the vectored art you provide. Once a mock-up is approved by you we need a 100% prepay before we can queue the order into production. At that time your shipping address and shipping phone number will need to be verified.Accepted Methods of Payment
ANY PRODUCTION UNDER 3 WEEKS CAN RESULT IN RUSH FEES.
VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Check, Money Order and Certified Check.
Custom Order Policy
All custom orders are 100% prepay before the job is queued into production.